These are the press releases issued over the past year.
- 9/8/16 -- Lumark Technologies Inc. has been awarded a contract by the Federal Aviation Administration to provide Real Estate Asset Management Support to the Air Logistics Office (ALO). The ALO is responsible for all FAA real property throughout the United States including those used by Air Traffic Operations, Aviation Safety and the Office of Security and Hazardous Materials. Lumark will support the Rent Management Program of the FAA ALO with budget formulation, business analysis, and standards development.
- 8/24/16 -- Lumark Technologies Inc. and Covell Solutions have been awarded a contract by the Federal Aviation Administration to provide Unmanned Aviation Systems (UAS) analysis for operations in the National Air Space (NAS). Working with the FAA, the Lumark/Covell team will provide valuable qualitative and quantitative data and trend analysis to help anticipate UAS user needs and help prioritize initiatives for safe integration of UAS into the NAS.
- 6/20/16 -- Lumark Technologies Inc. has been selected by the Federal Aviation Administration to provide Earned Value Management (EVM) and surveillance services for a number of high value systems. Under this contract, Lumark will provide full lifecycle management and planning for FAA surveillance on multiple programs supporting the overall Investment Process Management office of the FAA.
- 09/30/2015 -- Lumark selected by the Department of State Bureau of Administration to continue providing Information Technology (IT) Subject Matter Expertise (SME) in support of the Global Information Services Archives Services Branch.
- 09/25/2015 -- Lumark selected by the Department of Education Federal Student Aid (FSA) to provide Program Management Support and Advisory Services to the Technology Office in support of Enterprise Identity Management System (EIMS).
- 09/22/2015 -- Lumark selected by the Department of Education Federal Student Aid (FSA) to continue to provide Systems Engineering and Technical Assistance (SETA) to the Technology Office in support of Next Generation Data Center (NGDC).
- 09/09/2015 -- Lumark selected by Department of Treasury Internal Revenue Service to continue providing Web Support to the Small Business/Self Employed (SB/SE) Communications Organization.
- 09/09/2015 -- Lumark selected to continue providing Program Analysis Support to the Federal Aviation Adminstration Office of Policy, Internation Affairs and Environment (APL).
- 12/29/2014 -- Lumark selected by the Department of Education Federal Student Aid (FSA) to provide Program Management Support Services to the Technology Office in support of Integrated Partner Management (IPM).