Lumark offers a comprehensive benefits package for our employees, including:
- Paid Time Off (Holidays, Vacation Leave and Sick Leave)
- 401(k) tax-deferred retirement plan
- Insurance Coverage
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans with Lumark subsidy for employees
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment – 100% company paid
- Workers' Compensation
- Career Development Counseling
- Tuition and Training Assistance
- Performance Recognition and Referral Bonuses
- We foster a positive work place for our employees.
- We encourage creativity and innovation.
- We promote career development, growth, and recognize individual achievements.
- We offer employees opportunities and rewards for community involvement.
- We offer prizes and events for community service, good deeds, and as appreciation.
- We believe in an open-door policy and a culture of engagement.
- We believe in going the extra mile for our customers to achieve their goals and exceed their expectations.
- We provide an upgrade path for all products and services.
- We continuously review all service areas for improvements in order to provide the highest level quality products and services to the customer.
- We are committed to ensuring that customer requirements are clearly identified, and correctly and completely fulfilled by the organization.
- Ensuring quality standards and best practices are part of our “day-to-day” management and technical work activities.
- Providing open communication and transparency.
- Expecting the best of ourselves ethically and professionally.
- Continuing to expand our knowledge and expertise through membership in professional associations, and through in-house and external training.
- Continuously identifying long-term, strategic objectives of our organization.
- Ensuring our customer’s needs and expectations are consistently met.
Lumark provides an advanced suite of technology and tools for a seamless and productive work environment, purpose built for availability and reliability. This suite began in 2005 with the establishment of company-wide collaboration through SharePoint and Microsoft Exchange email. In 2010-11, recognizing the importance of technology availability from customer site, offsite and Lumark office, Lumark deployed its first VMware-based private cloud and Voice-over-IP (VOIP) infrastructure. This provided employees with access to desktops and phone services from any internet-accessible location.
Lumark continued in 2012-15 to roll out its fully secure private cloud infrastructure with the addition of full Virtual Desktops accessible from any Android or Apple desktop, tablet or phone.
The most recent additions to Lumark’s private cloud infrastructure, in 2017 and 2018, are pen-configured smart tablets integrated with large-screen conference and meeting room displays, as well as desktop/phone/tablet access to our Deltek Vision time and expense system.
Lumark promotes the professional and career development of our employees at all levels within the company. We:
- Provide Annual one-on-one career counseling with Senior Leadership and mid-year goal reviews
- Offer Tuition and certification reimbursement for employees pursuing job-related degrees and technical qualifications certifications
- Utilize Promotion opportunities via position career ladders showing various career advancement opportunities
- Junior to Senior Staff Level progression (technical general ladder)
- Senior Staff to Principal Staff (technical specialization ladder)
- Manager to Senior Manager (management ladder) or Director (P&L responsibility)